Florida Estate Planning Attorney Protects Your Family’s Future
Handling wills, trusts and probate matters for more than 30 years
No one wants to think about planning for their own death or incapacity. However, it is essential to ensure the protection of your family by having a proper estate plan in place. Without one, you risk leaving your family with an unstable future. Attorney Rose M. La Femina is a Florida Bar Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney who assists clients with estate planning, trust and estate administration and probate and trust litigation matters.
Focused service from a dedicated Fort Lauderdale lawyer
When dealing with sensitive legal issues like estate planning, it is essential that you are represented by an attorney that is experienced and that you trust. When you work with our firm, you get:
- Personalized estate plans. We understand that every estate is as unique as the people involved. Our attorney gets to know you personally and creates an estate plan tailored to meet your needs. We are proud to have developed relationships with families spanning multiple generations.
- Efficient service. Planning for the future of your family can be stressful. We are here to help. We will return your calls promptly and address your questions and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Detail-oriented results. We take pride in our standard of excellence and attention to detail when creating and implementing your estate plan. We ensure that all issues are carefully considered while also having the best interests of you and your loved ones in mind.
We always put our clients first.
Full service estate planning and administration guidance
We handle all aspects of estate ant trust matters.
- Estate planning. We advise clients in estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and special needs issues. We are dedicated to implementing an estate plan reflective of our client’s estate planning objectives.
- Trust and estate administration. A trust or an estate must be overseen by a qualified fiduciary. The role of the fiduciary is to properly manage and distribute the trust and estate assets to the respective beneficiaries. We represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries with probate and trust administration matters.
- Probate and trust litigation. When a loved one dies, sometimes a dispute arises among the estate or trust beneficiaries. We represent fiduciaries and beneficiaries when a will or trust is disputed.
Put our experience and knowledge to work for you
The Law Offices of Rose M. La Femina can assist you with all aspects of Florida Wills, Trusts and Estates matters. You can contact us at 954-332-2377 or online to schedule an appointment. From our Fort Lauderdale, Florida office, we represent individuals and families throughout the tri-county area, including Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties.